
The final countdown to Taiwan is on. The space shuttle is also counting down in Florida. I can't sleep, I suppose it is excitement. I wonder how the astronauts deal with the pressure? We are almost all packed. But I keep thinking of more to put in the bags. They will be full when we leave.
I am sorry that I took off last year's pictures. I had forgotten that I said they would be on the blog. We will add new ones as soon as we can.
The picture shows us in Taiwan on our 40th anniversary last year. This year we celebrated our 41st anniversary on Sunday with all of our kids and grandkids at the house. Pat's family wasn't able to be there the whole time, but we saw everyone for a short time - JP & Anna on their way to South Dakota and Pat just back from Wisconsin. The rest of us spent the afternoon and evening together. We enjoyed the beautiful weather outside. It is such fun to see the cousins playing together.
At church we were blessed three times and sent off with greetings to the church in Taiwan. We met with one of the couples going with us from Maple Grove. The Dolan's, missionaries in charge of the trip, sent the final plans for our orientation when we arrive in Taipei.
Now, if only I could get to sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment