May and spring have arrived. In spite of the snow at the beginning of the month, we have had some warm days and I finally got out and uncovered my flower garden. Several things have already popped up and I found a primrose blooming among the leaves. The birds are loud today. A few drops of rain fell just minutes ago, but the promised showers are still not here at our house.
I have been delving into my Scandinavian heritage by attending a Nordic Genealogy Conference with my friend, Kathie. It has sent me to several sites but I have found no new information. It reacquainted me with what I already know about the Johnson and Anderson families. So that is good news.
Larry went with Pat and some of the grandchildren to the Festival of Nations in St. Paul. They watched dancing, ate ethnic food and had their passports stamped at many different ethnic shops. Here they are in full Norwegian Viking gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment